- Cutting my Dog Training Treats from Food Roll
- Secrets To Dog Training eBook Review – Secrets To Dog Training Daniel
- Dog training tips: Download free dog training e-book
- Treatpouch – New FREE Course on Dog Training 101
Puppy Training Guide – Some of the Best Puppy Training Tips
Having a dog is like have a best friend. If you trained him in the right way that is. Here’s a few tips if you encounter puppy training problems.
1) You should begin to train the puppy early between the age of eight and twelve weeks. At this age they are more receptive to training. The older the dog gets the harder it will become. This is because they have already learned a great deal of things. It is possible to train older dogs too, but its much harder and needs more work, so the sooner you start the training, the better.
2) You should train your dog in a quiet area. The puppy is easily distracted by everything around. So if you have a quiet spot at home or outside, train him/her there.
3) Be patient! A puppy is just that, a puppy, not a child. They do not really understand your words (At leas not in the beginning) so it is very important not to give up. He will learn sooner or later.
4) You should never yell at the dog, it really doesn’t help you in any way. The puppy will just look at you with his big eyes wondering what you are yelling about. Using firm voice is one thing, but yelling is not ok.
5) The best words you should make your puppy used to are such as sit, fetch, stay, down e.tc (You should make sure that all members of your family uses the same words or you will confuse your little pup)
6) You should also get your puppy a toy box, and that box should be filled up with some nice items your dog may chew on. Else he will chew on everything that he isn’t allowed too, I speak of experience. Not only are the items good for learning purposes, they also help your dog to have a good teeth, and at younger age it also helps to relax the tension in the teeth, allowing the puppy to be more relaxed. If you see that your dog is starting to chew on something that is not allowed, pick him up and place him near the toy box and start playing with the items. Soon the dog learns not to chew on things he is not supposed to, IF you stay focused and consistent.
7) If your puppy has an accident in the home what should you do? Well first you should place him in a secure area, like a crate (crate training is by the way one of the best training the is for your dog) and remove the accident. Its important that you get rid of all the smell or there is a great risk the puppy does it again, because the area smells like toilet. Remember dog has a greater sense of smell than we humans do, so ordinary soap and water will not do the trick. If you ask in the local pet shop, they will help you find the right product for you. And remember, never ever punish your dog for the accident! If you see the dog in action, pick him up and take him for a walk.
Yelling and behaving badly afterward (and 1 minute is long time afterward) the dog will not understand what you mean. And some people rub the dogs nose into “the accident” that is just cruelty to the puppy, and it might even make him ashamed to do his needs, even outside. So if you do this to your dog, stop it, right now.
As a final word, if your puppy chews on things he is not allowed, or you find an accident in your home, remember that this can never be the dogs fault. To avoid puppy training problems stay focused on your puppy at all time!
- Home Protection dog Training
The Importance Of CNA Training Classes
There are many names for nursing assistants. These professionals can be known as health aides, orderlies, nurse aides, and others. While it may not seem like a very glamorous job in the medical field, it is nonetheless one of the most important.
It is these people truly make a difference in the lives of these patients as their comfort lies in their hands. It is their job to make sure that their patients are in the least amount of pain and to keep them as happy as they can. The people who look for these kinds of professionals are in a difficult stage of their lives.
Regular people cannot even begin to imagine how hard someone’s life could be if they are in such a state. Severe depression is common among such patients and doctors can do very little other than offer antidepressants to help them. But this does not help very much. There are currently no medications potent enough that it would put people at ease no matter what their given state is. As aforementioned, you cannot even imagine what could be going through the minds of these people.
CNA classes will cover many aspects that professionals will encounter throughout the daily activities of their patients. Such activities like grooming, bathing and even feeding are a few of the responsibilities that fall upon these nurses. One other very important responsibility that CNA training classes will put priority on would be the monitoring of vital signs and to spot unusual behaviours of symptoms that patients may show.
Not everybody will be fit to take CNA training classes. It is hard to find a person that is fully qualified to become a CNA as these people must be very patient, intelligent, dedicated, and understanding to handle something such as this. Not even doctors can be fit for such a job because they are used to a completely different thing. Unlike a doctor, who must take time to handle many patients, CNAs must focus all their time on taking care of one person.
CNA training classes are quite high in demand as of late because the numbers of people that need these professionals have always been high and are just getting higher and higher. The work that these professionals do is quite difficult, it is only fitting that they are justly paid for their efforts. Those who take CNA training classes will be taught basic medical procedures and how to handle medical equipment. It should be obvious by now that people who undergo CNA training classes have a chance to go far in the field of medicine; many medical professionals have started their careers this way as well.
There is a whole lot more to CNA training that could be covered in this article. To read much more go to my free CNA training internet site today!
Potty Training Puppy Now
Every pet owner has to potty train puppy. Setting up a routine is important when potty training puppy. Start immediately upon arriving home with puppy. Keep the potty training experience positive, don’t scold your puppy for mistakes, they don’t know what is right and what is wrong, unless you show them how to act. Scolding can cause fear, they will begin to associate you with a source of pain, instead praise puppy every time they do something good.
When potty training puppy, make sure you take puppy out often. Young pups have small bladders and need to be given plenty of opportunity to relieve themselves. When you take puppy out, make sure you take puppy to the same spot every time, wait patiently while puppy sniffs around and finds “the spot” Once puppy has started to potty, calmly praise them, when finished tell puppy “good potty” and give lots of love and praise. Let puppy know they did a good job and you are pleased. That’s all most of them want to do is please you.
The best way to avoid accidents is to keep puppy under constant supervision. Accidents can happen when potty training puppy, take it as a learning curve (for you and puppy). Teach your puppy to go outside. When you find a mess on the floor and didn’t catch puppy doing it, just clean it up and keep a closer eye on puppy, don’t scold them for a mess they did earlier, they just won’t understand what your upset about. If you catch them in the act, immediately say “no” and take puppy outside to complete the potty training.
Potty training puppy takes patience and commitment. Keep a positive attitude and praise puppy every time they do a good job, let them know you are pleased. With a well established routine, your puppy will be trained in no time.