Ultimate Dog Tease,”Dog, talking, food, pets, tease, translation, puppy, bacon, talk, funny, funniest,Useful Dog Tricks performed by Jesse,amazing, useful, dog, tricks, dogs, does, hand, stand, jesse, jack, russell, terrier, rocking, horse, skateboard, bubble, positive, reinforceme…,The best Protection Trained Dogs – Premier Protection Dogs,TOP 10 STRONGEST DOGS IN THE WORLD,GERMAN SHEPHERD PROTECTING 4 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL FROM BAD GUY,shepherd, bullmastiff, tibetan, mastiff, doberman, pitbull, cane, corso, vicious, attack, the, best, KANGAL, rap, hip, hop, Dog imitates baby,Dog, imitates, baby, Cute, Funny, Dogs
- Puppy teaching Puppy to go down stairs! SO cute! – ORIGINAL VIDEO! (from owner)
- Protection Dog/Obedience Demonstration
ITIL Online training
The rapid growth and advancement of the Information Technology (IT) sector has given a significant dimension to ITIL – the most widely adopted IT framework in the world. IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a globally recognized IT Service certification and is being used by various organizations and IT professionals for implementation of new service delivery mechanisms and optimization of IT processes. ITIL constitutes a set of different concepts and practices which are relevant to Information Technology Services Management (ITSM), Information Technology (IT) Development and IT Operations.
The study plan in the ITIL Foundation level training incorporates exam simulations alongside instructions. The exam simulations, basically, includes several variations of an ITIL exam and comprises 40 multiple choice questions that needs to be answered in 60 minutes. A minimum score of 65% is needed to pass the exam.
There are different methods of delivering ITIL training courses. This mainly includes Classroom training and Online instructor-led training.
1. A foremost advantage of classroom training is that individual attention is given to each student. However, a major flipside is that classroom training is highly expensive and must be scheduled in advance.
2. ITIL Online training offers certain outstanding advantages such as virtual interaction between instructors and students, availability of recorded classes for reuse elimination of travel, and low expense. A virtual environment is, thus, created where the instructor shares whiteboard, presentations, study materials and actively interacts with participants in real time. Participants can get their queries immediately clarified through Phone, Chat, VOIP or Telephone bridge options. In ITIL Online training, candidates can either opt for standard courses or for the Blended model approach. Blended Learning courses efficiently combine online and offline learning (Classroom learning).
ITIL Online training provides numerous benefits to the candidate such as:
Customized ITIL Online training programs in tune with the learning requirements of each candidate.
A user-friendly Learning Management System.
Audio-video course content and offline reference material.
Doubts could be clarified in real-time.
Interactive virtual classes taken by well-experienced instructors.
Full-length Simulated Practice Tests for ITIL.
ITIL Online training is extremely cost-effective.
Training Your Dog With Live Birds
Game hunters know how important a good dog is. A good hunting dog can strengthen your eyes and ears, and it’s always more fun to have a companion with you when you’re hunting! However, for the most effective hunting, you need a dog that’s well trained. This means obeying commands, of course, but a good hunting dog should also know what’s expected of him in the field.
One way hunters train their dogs is with live birds. That is, they take their dogs out to chase (and hunt) birds, using the opportunity to train the dogs out in the wild.
There are many advantages to using this method. One obvious advantage is that the dog gets real experience interacting with birds, and learns in real time what to do based on your commands, praise, and reprimands.
Another advantage is that you, the hunter, can see how your dog interacts with live birds so you can tailor your training techniques to fit your dog’s personality, as well as your hunting style. After all, if you have a pointing breed, you would want to curtail catching behavior early. With flushing and retriever breeds, on the other hand, you want to praise catching behavior, since dogs that try to catch birds will be better flushers.
If you want to train your dog with live birds, there are a couple of things you’ll need. The first is, of course, birds. Many trainers recommend using good flying quail. They may be difficult to find, but it’s worth it in order to have a well trained bird dog. The other thing you’ll need is a quality quail recaller.
When you have your quails and you’re ready to train your dog with live birds, put about two dozen quails in a box and don’t let them eat for a day. The next day, take the birds, a small block of ice, some game bird feed, and your recaller into the field. Scatter the feed across the area, and put the box down nearby. Cut a hole in the box and cover it with the block of ice, preventing the quails from escaping. Then walk away.
Once the ice melts, the quail will be able to leave the box and will find the feed. (Make sure there is water nearby, as well.) After about a week, you can run your dogs on the birds. This provides a controlled area for you and your dog to train with live birds. As with any training, patience and consistency are important to help your dog learn what you want.
Training is important for good hunting dogs. And while it’s great to teach a dog to hunt with commands, there’s nothing quite like getting in the field with live birds to teach your hunting companion exactly what to do in a hunt. And before you know it, you’ll have a great hunter!
Electrical Training Courses
Electrical Training Courses are suitable for all skill levels; from new entrants to the electrical industry, to tradespeople looking to cross skill from another trade, through to professionals looking to upgrade their qualifications and skills.
There are a wide range of courses available, from part time, full time, weekend, week day, long term to short term – so youre sure to find a course that you can fit around your life. There are also many different levels of courses available.
NVQs provide the candidate with work-based, practical experience as well as a qualification and are designed for 16 to 25 year olds. In order to qualify for an NVQ you will need four GCSEs at grade C or above in Maths, Science and English.
If you are over 25 you will need to look into a technical certificate such as a City & Guilds. Or you can undertake one of many Part P courses. These courses are designed to give individuals formal electrical training in the field of Domestic Electrical Installation Work. These qualifications are recognised by accreditation bodies, meaning that you can register with these bodies and certify your own work. By participating in Part P training you also have peace of mind that your work is safe and compliant.
One of the most popular courses is the BPEC Part P Electrical Full Scope course. Some courses require an element of electrical knowledge and experience but this course is ideal for beginners. The course covers levels A,B,C and D of electrical work and once the course is completed you will be able to join the full scope electrical competent persons schemes offered by ELECSA. You will also be able to test and certify your own work.
Renewable energy sources are becoming increasingly popular, especially with the feed-in tariff being introduced to encourage UK homeowners to switch to energy sources such as heat pumps and solar panels. This demand for qualified installers is a great opportunity for any electricians looking to increase their offering. There are many top-up courses available to allow you to fit renewable energy sources. Please be aware that to legally install Solar P.V you need a Part P Qualification Full Scope and the 17th edition courses qualification.
- Bark Busters Home Dog Training Canada
Preparing Your Dog For A New Baby – Our Experience + Tips
Hey Everyone! I thought I would share with you our experience bringing home Sophie and how our dog has adjusted to the changes. ***Share with me your advice and tips to help adjust your pets to this new life*** Thanks for watching! Disclaimer: I own all the rights to this video
Ten Dog Training Tips
1. Make training time fun. Training time should be a chance to spend quality time with your pet. It is important that you and your pet both enjoy your time together.
2. Keep training times short and sweet as young animals have a short attention span. Several short, rewarding sessions each day are better than a long, frustrating one.
3. End on a high note with lots of praise, pats and treats. Try to time it so your pet obeys a command properly at the end of the session. You may want to finish on an easier command in order to finish well but it will give you and your pet a feeling of achievement.
4. Never hit your pup. He will be confused and afraid if he is beaten. It will not teach him to obey and you will lose his trust.
5. Be consistent with your commands. If you let your pup jump on you at home but not at training, he will become confused. He must do as he is told all of the time, not just when you find it convenient.
6. Make it a daily practice to go through the commands you have taught your pup. Many dogs, especially pups, have short-term memory retention and are prone to forgetting. It gives you a chance to spend time together too.
7. Use a clear, firm voice when giving commands. You need to get your pup’s attention even if there are distractions around them. Use the same command every time for the required behaviour. If you wanted the pup to sit, you should always use the same word. Do not say ‘sit’ sometimes and ‘sit down’ other times.
8. Short clear commands work best. A short, clear command of ‘sit’ will be more effective than ‘please, darling sit down now for mummy’.
9. The word “NO” in a clear, firm voice is enough to punish most dogs. It is a survival instinct for a dog to obey the pack leader. It is hard-wired into their brains. If you indicate disapproval, for instance by saying ‘NO’ in a loud, clear tone, your dog will quickly realise he is doing something wrong. Use the same command every time and you will soon have him trained to stop whenever he hears it.
10. Use lots of praise and reward good behaviour. It is better to skip a training session or to postpone it if you are in a bad mood. Always praise good behaviour. Make training a fun, rewarding experience for the both of you and you will be rewarded by having a well behaved, loving companion.