Dog Toilet Training Tips
Many of us keep pets. Pets have become a part and parcel of many households and it is quite true that be it a bird, dog or cat they do bring a freshness and welcome respite to the daily mundane colors of life. A dog is one of the most popular choices as the pet.
A dog is generally preferred as the pet because of the fact they are amiable and social by nature. A truly devoted animal, the dog is always up there among the rankings when it comes to obeying orders and doing duties. They well and truly transpire as the mans best friend and it has been seen more often than not that dogs have even turned up as the savior o both man and property when the need came.
This though sums up all the benefits of having a pet and more so the dog as a pet it is quite true that the training of the animal might prove to be a bit to tedious for the owners. It is literally a daunting task to train the dog and most often the owners are confused as to employ a trainer or train the animal themselves. This usually leads to confusion when the trainer is changed and results in an ill-mannered dog. There is nothing more disastrous for a household than an ill-mannered dog. A misbehaving dog will rip of slippers, shades and throw tantrums all around the house. So it is very important that certain set of rules are always followed during the growing up phase of the animal.
Dog toilet training is something which needs to given a thought to because you wont want your dog to litter the entire house. It is essential that you decide upon whether to employ a trainer or train the dog yourself. If you want to train the dog yourself you must keep in mind the following points.
Crate training a puppy is the best way to train your dog. This starts off with the buying of a crate for the dog where it will be made to sleep in. though it can sound a bit cruel to the dog but it is absolutely essential. Crate training a puppy is the only way to ensure that the dog develops a sense of hygiene because it will not want to litter its own sleeping place. Crate training a puppy will also ensure that the dog will understand the value of personal place of everyone around the house and will not dirty the entire house while relieving itself.
The best way to make sure that the dog obeys your commands is to make it understand that whenever it does what it is asked to you will be giving him a pat on the back, a coat brush or a playing session in the evening at the park.
These house training methods are really important because these will keep the dog happy and it will be obeying all your commands leading to a happy owner and a more happy pet.
Doggy Dans Online Dog Trainer Review Exposes Doggy Dans Newly Updated Course For Dog Owners Vkool.com
doggy dans online dog trainer
According to the Doggy Dans Online Dog Trainer review posted by Vkool.com, this is a newly updated dog training course that is specifically designed for dog owners. This course includes over 250 expert training videos that teach people how to stop all unwanted dog behaviors. In this course, people will discover easy ways to expertly solve the 30 most common behavioral problems including:
Unpredictable or crazy behavior Chewing, crying, barking, and escaping Selective hearing not coming when called Toileting at the wrong time or in the wrong place Jumping up onto furniture and people Fearful, nervous or scared all the time Excessive barking at the fence or in the car Disobedience Hyperactivity Pulling on the leash Digging excessive hole Crying when left alone at night time Stealing at any place and any time Chewing objects Destructive behavior Biting, mouthing and nipping at the ankles and hands Aggressive behaviors to objects, children or other dogs and animals
Vkool reveals in its review that the Doggy Dans Online Dog Trainer course will help dog owners raise the perfect puppy with a method that is effective, gentle and simple. In addition, this course is developed by Doggy Dan who is an expert dog trainer.
The Doggy Dans Online Dog Trainer review indicates that ordering this course, people will receive a collection of instructional videos, books, and bonuses such as:
Understanding Your Dog Part 1 9 Advanced Vocal Commands 7 Secrets To Puppy Training Weekly Video Updates An access to The Online Dog Trainer Forum 41 Complete Understanding And Advanced Training videos 56 Resolving Dog Problems videos and books 68 Project Moses Video Diary videos and books 31 Puppy Training videos, audios, and books 18 Everyday Tools & Techniques videos and books 22 Become The Pack Leader videos, audios, and books 60-day money back guarantee Free lifetime Doggy Dans Online Dog Trainer upgrades Technical support available by phone or by email
Greg Battaglia from the site Vkool – Better information, Better Lives says, Doggy Dans Online Dog Trainer is a newly updated dog training course that uncovers to users Doggy Dans exclusive training techniques. This course also teaches people how to become a pack leader easily within a few days. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Doggy Dans Online Dog Trainer course or get their money back.
To read the full review and learn more about Doggy Dans course, visit the Vkool website at: http://vkool.com/doggy-dans-online-dog-trainer/
To download the Doggy Dans Online Dog Trainer course, visit the official website
_________________ About Greg Battaglia: Greg Battaglia is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Greg Battaglia provides people with a collection of reliable articles about tips and advice on how to resolve all dog behavior issues.
- Private Dog Training San Diego Private Dog Trainer
Basic Dog Training Tips : How to Train a Dog to Come
1. Make training time fun. Training time should be a chance to spend quality time with your pet. It is important that you and your pet both enjoy your time together.
2. Keep training times short and sweet as young animals have a short attention span. Several short, rewarding sessions each day are better than a long, frustrating one.
3. End on a high note with lots of praise, pats and treats. Try to time it so your pet obeys a command properly at the end of the session. You may want to finish on an easier command in order to finish well but it will give you and your pet a feeling of achievement.
4. Never hit your pup. He will be confused and afraid if he is beaten. It will not teach him to obey and you will lose his trust.
5. Be consistent with your commands. If you let your pup jump on you at home but not at training, he will become confused. He must do as he is told all of the time, not just when you find it convenient.
6. Make it a daily practice to go through the commands you have taught your pup. Many dogs, especially pups, have short-term memory retention and are prone to forgetting. It gives you a chance to spend time together too.
7. Use a clear, firm voice when giving commands. You need to get your pup’s attention even if there are distractions around them. Use the same command every time for the required behaviour. If you wanted the pup to sit, you should always use the same word. Do not say ‘sit’ sometimes and ‘sit down’ other times.
8. Short clear commands work best. A short, clear command of ‘sit’ will be more effective than ‘please, darling sit down now for mummy’.
9. The word “NO” in a clear, firm voice is enough to punish most dogs. It is a survival instinct for a dog to obey the pack leader. It is hard-wired into their brains. If you indicate disapproval, for instance by saying ‘NO’ in a loud, clear tone, your dog will quickly realise he is doing something wrong. Use the same command every time and you will soon have him trained to stop whenever he hears it.
10. Use lots of praise and reward good behaviour. It is better to skip a training session or to postpone it if you are in a bad mood. Always praise good behaviour. Make training a fun, rewarding experience for the both of you and you will be rewarded by having a well behaved, loving companion.
Basic German Shepherd Training Tips
The German Shepherd is a beautiful and very popular dog and basic dog house training is a must. They are very easy to train and are very versatile. They are great for obedience, they’re great for agility and they’re great for protection. They are an awesome dog if you like doing tracking work or generally if you like hiking or swimming then they will spend all day by your side.
A German Shepherd Dog is very social so it’s important that when you begin your German Shepherd training that you properly socialize them when they are young. The reason for socializing a German Shepherd when it is young is so that it is very stable when it is an adult dog. Breeds these days have a high tendency to be high strung and get nervous fairly easy so its important that you look for a very stable German Shepherd and then you socialize them so they are very stable as an adult dog.
German Shepherds need socialization, they need leadership and they need exercise and if they get all of those things then they can become great and loyal family pets. However if you don’t do those 3 things then they can become an absolute nightmare for you and your family, not to mention the neighbors.
So here a a couple of basic straight forward tips to follow when doing basic dog house training.
Firstly keep all your commands short and simple. Remember to always repeat the same command day after day after day. Don’t mix up the commands with different words mix amongst it because this will confuse the dog and make the training longer.
Secondly the tone of your voice and how you deliver your commands also plays a huge part in the training. When starting out with a young puppy then you want to use a soothing voice to help encourage the dog to try new things. Once your puppy is older then start giving more firm commands. This will help build your German Shepherds confidence and ability to do more.
If your German Shepherd does something that is undesirable then a stern “No” is all that is needed or banish your dog to the dog bed. Never ever hit your dog as this will cause tenancies to cringe whenever they see a raised hand. Always consider a dog as a child.
People that fail in dog house training usually fail because:
they don’t enjoy the process of house training a dog,
they give up to early,
and they get to much advice from to many people
Just stick to the basics and remember that consistency is the key. Even if it is a minute a day that you spend dog house training, then your dog will always look forward to that time of the day if you keep it consistent.
- Dog Training Tips : Train for a Rescue Dog
Chihuahua Potty Training – Easy Methods
Potty training a Chihuahua isn’t that hard as with other dog breeds. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that they do not respond to the negative attitude and harsh discipline. Positive reinforcement is the key for the successful Chihuahua potty training. And also, you have to start the training as soon as your dog is in the home for the first time. Some of the tips are given to make sure that the potty training is smoothly running.
1. Use crate: Dogs have an instinct that they do not go for potty in the place where they sleep. While they are inside the crate and you are out of the home or at night, they usually don’t have an accident. But remember to take them out when you return back or at the morning. Give them a treat as they finished with bathroom as showing them they are doing it rightly.
2. Be consistent with the time: Taking them out is the first thing to do in the morning, after the meal and before the bed time, and it is the best principle to apply. Doing this will make sure that they are more likely to prevent accidents and keep their bodies in routine.
3. Positive reinforcement: Chihuahua doesn’t respond to the negative attitude like yelling and shouting. They will not learn properly and won’t get you if you become mad and you lose temper. Instead they will respond wisely to positive reinforcement as well as to treats every time. They will learn more quickly and the possibility of accident will be less.
4. Never rub their nose in it: As the old school training prefers to rub the dog’s nose in it as accident occurs inside the house. But, this might not be the proper idea for Chihuahua potty training. It is usual that accidents do happen, so it is better to take them out as soon as it is about to happen. This will make sure that they shouldn’t do it in the house; instead they must go out for it.
5. Never let them be sneaky: Little puppies are able to hide and can go to the corner and you can’t even realize that they are doing there. You have to track them all time until and unless they are house broken completely. It is hard to stop them from doing potty inside the house than not letting them to do it.
It could be hard for both the owner and the dog for successful potty training, but only it requires is a bit of patience for the task done. The house breaking should be done properly and get the dog nicely trained if you want Chihuahua as a pet. You must be willing to put all the efforts and time that it will need for the successful potty training.
Should You Use Treats for American Bulldog Training
Most American Bulldogs are known for their courageous and protective traits as well as their sheer brute strength, however over time these dogs have proven to make wonderful family pets as well. Thus, contrary to popular belief, American Bulldog training may prove to be a much more rewarding experience than one would expect.
American Bulldog Training not only helps the overall development of your Bulldog; it also helps strengthen the bond between you and your dog as you go through the process. The important thing to keep in mind with American Bulldog training as it is with any other dog training method; it is always better to start as early as possible. In the case of American Bulldogs, whenever they begin training as puppies, you negate the possibility of them displaying possible destructive behavioral traits such as aggression, barking, and chewing.
However, before embarking on the American Bulldog training Process, it is crucial to be wary of some of your dog’s unique behavioral traits. First of all, due to their size, it is important that American Bulldogs have the space they need to freely move about. Since American Bulldogs are also very playful, just keep in mind that they may get a bit rough at times, just don’t take this as a sign of aggression. Just as a safety precaution, be wary of having small children around your Bulldog until it has gone through the whole American Bulldog training process. Lastly, since Bulldogs are quite protective of their owners, it is important to socialize them as early as possible so as not to be a threat to other people around you.
Having said that, one of your greatest aids in American Bulldog training would have to be positive reinforcement, which is done by rewarding your Bulldog with treats for displaying good behavior. The Humane Society of the United States is quoted in saying that when it comes to training your dog with treats and praise, “Just say yes!” Dogs don’t care about material things, all they care about is praise and of course food. So in that sense, with American Bulldog training, there’s no greater motivator for them than food, or dog treats.
In American Bulldog training with the use of treats, remember that timing is everything. Give the dog treat right after your Bulldog displays good behavior, don’t wait too long or you may hinder the dog from associating the treat with good behavior. Be consistent with using treats in the American Bulldog training process and never give in when your Bulldog chooses to take the easy way out just to get a treat. You are not here to spoil them but to use treats to teach them good behavior. American Bulldog training need not be a pain; all you need is patience and constancy with your method.