Better Utilization of Dog Training Equipments for Dog Training
Dog training equipments are of real importance to a dog trainer as without equipments it is hard to train a dog efficiently with in a stipulated time. You may be a good trainer who have enormous tenacity and patience and may be experienced too but it is a matter of fact that it will take more time in comparison to a special training where proper dog training equipments are used along with guidance. Here are some special dog training tools and equipments which are very popular and effective in deed-
Collars are very popular and effective. Wide varieties of collars are used like spoke, chain, electric, shock etc. are used. All these collars have different use and you must have fair idea before trying a collar. It may not be that you spend some amount for collar and it will do the rest for you. It is just a tool or rather equipment which enhances training. Nylon, fabric or leather can be used as the base material for a collar.
It is very much like collars and can be used as an alternative of collar. You may also use both of them at the same time together. The main use of harness is pulling a dog backward. When harness is used the entire pressure is distributed evenly. So the neck of the dog is not injured at any case.
It is used as an alternative of collar. It creates a loop inside dog’s neck and makes the use of collar optional. But when the dog is aggressive or ferocious leash are of very much required. You may restrict the dog from doing anything ridiculous.
Muzzle prevents a dog from biting someone. Some dogs own the habit of unnecessary biting. It creates a cover in front of dog’s mouth and prevents it from biting something. You can wide variety of muzzles in the market and depending on the shape or material you can choose the best suitable one for your puppy.
It is training equipment too which can be used as an alternative of collar. Halter is tied to the back of muzzle and forces the dog to change its movement depending upon trainers’ requirement. This equipment is very worthy and in the long run makes a dog understand the value of any instruction shouted by either by trainer or you. So to make your dog obedient you have to take help of dog training equipments.
There are several other equipments like bait pouch can be used for some specific purpose. Before you choose any equipment make sure that you will be able to use it with your own. You may take help of an expert and ask him/her what dog training equipment to use and when.
- Secrets To Dog Training Daniel Stevens PDF – Secrets To Dog Training Download
- Sporting Scene – Cocker Spaniel Training Master Class P4 .
- Raising a Puppy for Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Doberman Dog Training Zues Takes On K9 Master Class
- books on dog training | search and rescue dog training schools | boxer puppy training
Tips for dog training
A trained dog can better help us in family life, and become a good family companion dog. However, many parents in the process of training dogs may don’t careful to use the appropriate method. Remember the following points should not do during training process and let training work more smoothly.
1. Don’t severe punishment for dog To the dog not to promote use corporal punishment. Same as child, there are a lot of dogs will produce negative mentality from the pain, it is easy to backfire. Severe punishment will only let the dog do more severe on next behavior, and the wrong behavior more frequently. If the dog bite bad things, first of all to make sure that the dog’s teeth growth or not, if it is, you can buy some molar items for dog using, that can reduce the bite frequency of other items. However, parents beat dog which use bite broken item, if this item is parent’s clothes and will let the dog do remember the smell of this item, and dog probably will continue to bite the parents of other things.
2. Don’t easy shouting with dog not obedient The dog can’t understand the human language, but it can understand people’s mood. When parents down the order to dog, but the dog do not understand, only can vaguely in situ looked at parents. At this time, some parents will try so hard and may shouting, and that will only backfire.
3. Don’t force dog when it can’t understand order Give order to dogs, the dog may not able to absorb, if parents give high pressure may make it produces self-abandoned and bad mood. This will be a vicious circle, let the dog more and more nervous, even can’t do parents given order.
4. Don’t pull up dog collar; too much force will damage the dog’s neck A big size dog should choose belt material collar; a small size dog can use plastic buckle collar. But no matter what material collar, you can pull up hard, because this will get serious damage on dog cervical vertebra, even cause life risk.
5. Don’t punish dog late when they make mistakes The dog intelligence is lower than human being; usually they don’t know that they make the troubles. If you really want to give dog a lesson, must do it on time when done something wrong, so the dog can understand and remember.
6. Don’t use the way of jejunitas to punish the dog Don’t give food or water to punish dog which has great harm to dog’s health; especially the young and old dog, so don’t suggest use this way into the training process.
If you want to be a good dog owner, you should treat them kindly and tender, and you also should shop cheap dog beds for them. And dogs need dog raincoat when you training them outdoor. Talkaboutpet also has cat sweaters with big discount!
- King (Siberian Husky) Trained Dog Video – Boot Camp for dogs