Amazing Dog Training Man – Conditioning Your Dog For Your New Baby
http://amazingdogtrainingman.com – Learn simple conditioning exercises to ensure safe interactions between your dog and new baby. Teach your dog to accept your baby’s touch.
Puppy Training Guide – Some of the Best Puppy Training Tips
Having a dog is like have a best friend. If you trained him in the right way that is. Here’s a few tips if you encounter puppy training problems.
1) You should begin to train the puppy early between the age of eight and twelve weeks. At this age they are more receptive to training. The older the dog gets the harder it will become. This is because they have already learned a great deal of things. It is possible to train older dogs too, but its much harder and needs more work, so the sooner you start the training, the better.
2) You should train your dog in a quiet area. The puppy is easily distracted by everything around. So if you have a quiet spot at home or outside, train him/her there.
3) Be patient! A puppy is just that, a puppy, not a child. They do not really understand your words (At leas not in the beginning) so it is very important not to give up. He will learn sooner or later.
4) You should never yell at the dog, it really doesn’t help you in any way. The puppy will just look at you with his big eyes wondering what you are yelling about. Using firm voice is one thing, but yelling is not ok.
5) The best words you should make your puppy used to are such as sit, fetch, stay, down e.tc (You should make sure that all members of your family uses the same words or you will confuse your little pup)
6) You should also get your puppy a toy box, and that box should be filled up with some nice items your dog may chew on. Else he will chew on everything that he isn’t allowed too, I speak of experience. Not only are the items good for learning purposes, they also help your dog to have a good teeth, and at younger age it also helps to relax the tension in the teeth, allowing the puppy to be more relaxed. If you see that your dog is starting to chew on something that is not allowed, pick him up and place him near the toy box and start playing with the items. Soon the dog learns not to chew on things he is not supposed to, IF you stay focused and consistent.
7) If your puppy has an accident in the home what should you do? Well first you should place him in a secure area, like a crate (crate training is by the way one of the best training the is for your dog) and remove the accident. Its important that you get rid of all the smell or there is a great risk the puppy does it again, because the area smells like toilet. Remember dog has a greater sense of smell than we humans do, so ordinary soap and water will not do the trick. If you ask in the local pet shop, they will help you find the right product for you. And remember, never ever punish your dog for the accident! If you see the dog in action, pick him up and take him for a walk.
Yelling and behaving badly afterward (and 1 minute is long time afterward) the dog will not understand what you mean. And some people rub the dogs nose into “the accident” that is just cruelty to the puppy, and it might even make him ashamed to do his needs, even outside. So if you do this to your dog, stop it, right now.
As a final word, if your puppy chews on things he is not allowed, or you find an accident in your home, remember that this can never be the dogs fault. To avoid puppy training problems stay focused on your puppy at all time!
- French Bulldog Puppy Tricks 12 wks old Brody Brixton
Cat Saves Child From Mom
Training a dog is a task that a lot of individuals tend to have a hard time with, resulting in quite a few giving up or feeling that it’s pretty much unresolvable. Others may wind up spending costly amounts of money and time to have someone else train their pet for them, missing out on the potential bonding between them and their pet. However, there are easy dog training tips over the internet that may offer solutions to the issues that you may be trying to tackle.
Sometimes, easy dog training methods aren’t always about what saves the most times or has the clearest-cut path in order to obtain results, and it’s important to remember that not every method will be something that works on each and every dog. In some cases, it’s necessary to do your research and to try different things in order to get on the right track.
It’s important to understand that any dog or any person can struggle with certain training methods. This is more so with cases that are ongoing and problematic regarding your pet, and could require new methods or approaches. Fortunately, there are numerous and easy dog training approaches that you can find, which may be able to offer a solution.
Regardless if it’s a new puppy or an older dog that is new to being indoors, house training a pet can be difficult in either situation when regarding training. However, it’s best to avoid getting frustrated, since this can impact the end result, and opt to try new techniques should the old ones not be working for you.
Other common issues when regarding training, and that you can often find information on how to handle, may include behavioral, kennel and leashing training. While some of these are fairly common and easy to take on, behavioral training can sometimes be hard to pinpoint, much less remedy. However, you may be able to find out tips and information for specific behavior issues in order how to understand them and your pet, so that you know what to do next.
With any type of training, it’s truly important to make sure that you’re at ease with whatever methods you choose and also that of your dog. If you find that you’re frustrated, then try something different for a while in order to see if things works. While patience is needed, you may find that your dog works best under certain conditions versus other ones, and having things treated in a positive manner will also encourage them as well.
While there may be a number of easy dog training ideas and sources for information online, it’s still important to make sure that your research as much as possible. This will help to ensure that you’re finding something that will work the best for your dog and for yourself, helping you both to stay on top of things consistently and, hopefully, will help to provide more success.
- Free Top Dog Training Tip #1 – Keep Your Dog Out The Kitchen
- Garmin BarkLimiter Dog Training Device Product Review – Bark Correction Collar
- Clicker Dog Training: STOP Leash Pulling!
- Duck Retriever – Dog Training