- Phoenix Dog Training Phoenix Dog Trainer Dog Training Phoenix For more information visit http2
- Tilia (Labrador Retriever) Obedience Training Camp
Dog Harnesses: Best for Training Your Dog
If you are a dog owner, then certainly you would be looking for ways to take best care of your dog. In this regard, a dog harness can help you in taking best care of your dog. It does not matter, whether you have a small pup or a big dog, dog harnesses come in different sizes which can easily fit according to the size of your dog.
It is important to note that dog harnesses can prove to be extremely useful for the large canines. For small canines also, a dog harness can be an excellent choice because the harness can keep the overall health of your dog in a better way.
Dog harnesses can be of utmost importance when you are giving training to your dog. Many people believe that they are great for teaching several different tricks or routines to your dog. Apart from this, they can be used to place an identification tag on your furry friend.
There are some small pups that have a very delicate bone structure. As a result, they have weaker necks as compared to other dogs. Thus, it is advisable not to put any collar or harness in these types of dogs as they can actually cause certain damages. If you made them to wear a harness, then they can have problem in breathing.
You must put the harness around the dog’s neck in an appropriate way. Putting it too tight can chafe as well as scrape the skin of your dog. Therefore, it is always best to research thoroughly about your pet’s harness so that it cannot cause any kind of damage.
If you have a small dog, then a harness is definitely a good choice for him. A harness is constructed in such a way that it can protect your dog from all the accidental back and neck injuries. Many a times, there are instances when you have to pull your dog suddenly. By jerking him suddenly, you can cause your dog a neck or a back injury. However, when you pull your dog with a harness, you can rest assured that no injury will occur to him.
There are some dogs that have a habit of chewing a lot. As a result, they can eat something that is undesirable for them. In this matter, nylabones can help you out. Nylabones are basically safe chewing alternatives which are made from nylon fibers.
Basic Dog Training Tips : How to Train a Dog to Come
1. Make training time fun. Training time should be a chance to spend quality time with your pet. It is important that you and your pet both enjoy your time together.
2. Keep training times short and sweet as young animals have a short attention span. Several short, rewarding sessions each day are better than a long, frustrating one.
3. End on a high note with lots of praise, pats and treats. Try to time it so your pet obeys a command properly at the end of the session. You may want to finish on an easier command in order to finish well but it will give you and your pet a feeling of achievement.
4. Never hit your pup. He will be confused and afraid if he is beaten. It will not teach him to obey and you will lose his trust.
5. Be consistent with your commands. If you let your pup jump on you at home but not at training, he will become confused. He must do as he is told all of the time, not just when you find it convenient.
6. Make it a daily practice to go through the commands you have taught your pup. Many dogs, especially pups, have short-term memory retention and are prone to forgetting. It gives you a chance to spend time together too.
7. Use a clear, firm voice when giving commands. You need to get your pup’s attention even if there are distractions around them. Use the same command every time for the required behaviour. If you wanted the pup to sit, you should always use the same word. Do not say ‘sit’ sometimes and ‘sit down’ other times.
8. Short clear commands work best. A short, clear command of ‘sit’ will be more effective than ‘please, darling sit down now for mummy’.
9. The word “NO” in a clear, firm voice is enough to punish most dogs. It is a survival instinct for a dog to obey the pack leader. It is hard-wired into their brains. If you indicate disapproval, for instance by saying ‘NO’ in a loud, clear tone, your dog will quickly realise he is doing something wrong. Use the same command every time and you will soon have him trained to stop whenever he hears it.
10. Use lots of praise and reward good behaviour. It is better to skip a training session or to postpone it if you are in a bad mood. Always praise good behaviour. Make training a fun, rewarding experience for the both of you and you will be rewarded by having a well behaved, loving companion.
Dog Obedience Training Program School
Have you simply gotten your first puppy and want to make sure that you start your new pet on its way to a long healthy life with your family? If you answered yes to any of these questions then Alpha Paws dog training school may be right for you.
Puppy preschool is a one hour program that is conducted by a professional dog trainer right in your home. It is designed to help you and puppy get off to a good start and covers such things as
1. Potty training your puppy
2. positive puppy games you can play with your new pet
3. Controlling your puppies chewing and biting
4. Giving your new best friend the proper nutrition
5. Helping you to ensure that your child and puppy interact well together
6. This program touches on many other issues as well.
Basic Obedience Training
Alpha paws basic training program is a ten day program that teaches your dog all the basic obedience commands and signals and that these commands must be obeyed. In addition, there are 5 follow up lessons with family members to help them integrate the use of the commands in the home with all family members.
Off The Leash Program
Alpha Paws also offers a 10 day off the leash program that will have your dog working in your home and enclosed yard without a leash despite any distractions that come along. He will increase his knowledge of both verbal commands and hand signals as well.
Alpha paws dog training also offers you help with a wide range of behavior problems your dog may be having including:
1. Destructive behaviors such as digging biting during play and various kinds of aggression
2. Chasing cars, animals, birds and other moving objects
3. excessive barking
4. housebreaking issues
There is even a free assessment that you can fill out online to help Alpha Paws determine what type of behavior training your pet needs.
Alpha Paws is a great program that provides training both for you and your pet and helps to strengthen the bond between you and your beloved pet. However, unless you live in Newmarket, Ontario or the surrounding area you won’t be easily able to enroll in training programs. However, there is no need to despair as the founder of Alpha Paws, Peter Brown offers a DVD of his training program to those who live too far away to take advantage of the live program.
Whether you enroll in the program or purchase the training DVD you can rest assured that the tips you receive will help you to have more confidence in your relationship with your dog and make you a better, more confident owner and your pet a better behaved dog.
At Alpha Paws we have a training solution that’s right for you! All of our programs consist of private individual sessions with a professional dog trainer. We believe that the best results are achieved through focused, one-on-one sessions with you and your dog.
Dog and baby are best friends | Charlie the Dog and Family
Official Charlie the Dog video of ,, Dog and baby are best friends” Newborn babies are one of the most common reasons why loved dogs are ending up in the shelters, but baby and dog can be the best friends,just we have to show them how. It’s never too late to train your dog to get along with your small children, these lessons will stay with them for life and teach them to be better. Popular Uploads:https://goo.gl/PXMcP8 Latest Uploads:https://goo.gl/cisfHq Cute Baby and Dog Compilations: https://goo.gl/oMM2zA Funny Beagle Dog Videos: https://goo.gl/JbUFwT Cute Beagle Dog Videos : https://goo.gl/e2jFk3 Beagle Puppies Videos:https://goo.gl/on7WaQ
- Dog Training Top Tips
Soccer Training Programs
A good coach will vary his or her soccer training drills during practices.
There are so many different ways of coaching soccer, what you want to have are practices that the players like to come to and look forward to the next one.
I have found that there are basically 5 different tips or suggestions for coaching soccer to young players. Here are the 5 points.
1. Be Ready
A good coach comes ready with all of his soccer training drills and skill sets planned out. You also need to have the fun activities planned out. The worst thing is to have downtime for the players while you come up with the next drill.
2. No Downtime
If you have prepared ahead of time and have all your drills, skill sets and activities ready there should be no downtime. Downtime is deadly for a practice the players get bored while they wait for you and that is when you loose them and their interest.
3 Make Sure Your Practice Area Is Safe
Make sure that your practice field or area is safe and ready for the players. You will have to do this before the players show up or the night before. Simply go the field where you plan to practice and scope the ground for dangerous materials and discard them. The worst thing is to have a player making a slide tackle and getting cut up and he slide across a piece of glass.
You always need to make sure you have enough equipment for all the players to use. Extra balls, a pump to pump up flat balls, extra shin guards, goalie gloves, cones, pinnies, whistle etc. You don’t want to have to end a practice or not even start because you forgot equipment.
5. Be On Time
You will want to emphasis with your players and coaching the importance of being on time. You probably have a limited time on the field so making sure the players and coaches are ready to go at practice time is important. This will ensure that you have successful soccer training programs.