Puppy Training Guide – Some of the Best Puppy Training Tips
Having a dog is like have a best friend. If you trained him in the right way that is. Here’s a few tips if you encounter puppy training problems.
1) You should begin to train the puppy early between the age of eight and twelve weeks. At this age they are more receptive to training. The older the dog gets the harder it will become. This is because they have already learned a great deal of things. It is possible to train older dogs too, but its much harder and needs more work, so the sooner you start the training, the better.
2) You should train your dog in a quiet area. The puppy is easily distracted by everything around. So if you have a quiet spot at home or outside, train him/her there.
3) Be patient! A puppy is just that, a puppy, not a child. They do not really understand your words (At leas not in the beginning) so it is very important not to give up. He will learn sooner or later.
4) You should never yell at the dog, it really doesn’t help you in any way. The puppy will just look at you with his big eyes wondering what you are yelling about. Using firm voice is one thing, but yelling is not ok.
5) The best words you should make your puppy used to are such as sit, fetch, stay, down e.tc (You should make sure that all members of your family uses the same words or you will confuse your little pup)
6) You should also get your puppy a toy box, and that box should be filled up with some nice items your dog may chew on. Else he will chew on everything that he isn’t allowed too, I speak of experience. Not only are the items good for learning purposes, they also help your dog to have a good teeth, and at younger age it also helps to relax the tension in the teeth, allowing the puppy to be more relaxed. If you see that your dog is starting to chew on something that is not allowed, pick him up and place him near the toy box and start playing with the items. Soon the dog learns not to chew on things he is not supposed to, IF you stay focused and consistent.
7) If your puppy has an accident in the home what should you do? Well first you should place him in a secure area, like a crate (crate training is by the way one of the best training the is for your dog) and remove the accident. Its important that you get rid of all the smell or there is a great risk the puppy does it again, because the area smells like toilet. Remember dog has a greater sense of smell than we humans do, so ordinary soap and water will not do the trick. If you ask in the local pet shop, they will help you find the right product for you. And remember, never ever punish your dog for the accident! If you see the dog in action, pick him up and take him for a walk.
Yelling and behaving badly afterward (and 1 minute is long time afterward) the dog will not understand what you mean. And some people rub the dogs nose into “the accident” that is just cruelty to the puppy, and it might even make him ashamed to do his needs, even outside. So if you do this to your dog, stop it, right now.
As a final word, if your puppy chews on things he is not allowed, or you find an accident in your home, remember that this can never be the dogs fault. To avoid puppy training problems stay focused on your puppy at all time!
- Puppy Training – Positive Method – 3 months old German Shepherd Dog / K9 Ambassador
- Free Top Dog Training Tip #1 – Keep Your Dog Out The Kitchen
NLP Training Courses Essentials
NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Program is the kind of training that aims to help people improve themselves by giving them different techniques and strategies on developing their skills, facing their fears and changing perspective and behavior for the better. If you are the type of person who dream and aim high for the future, you should try to attend NLP training courses now. This will help you achieve whatever goal you set for yourself. However, you need to see first that the training course you will be attending is well-equipped with the things you need to improve yourself.
Some of the essentials for NLP are the following:
NLP should be well-structured – One of the main reasons for you to attend NLP courses is to learn things that can improve your personality as a whole person. Thus, being able to attend to well-structured NLP training programs is a must. But how will you determine if the NLP training being offered to you is well-structured? A well-structured NLP should be offered in a longer period of time for its attendee to fully learn, internalize, and apply all the things the whole training is teaching. Look right away on how long the training would last.
NLP should provide you with best media to help you learn fast – Most NLP training is done personally for you to be able to ask questions and be answered right away. Personal training is also important for you to fully understand the whole point of the training. But different media like CDs, DVDs and software are also important as this will keep your learning continuously even if you’re back at home.
NLP should have the best trainers – NLP should provide its trainee only the best trainers. Trainers should have enough experience on NLP training. NLP should have effective trainers to ensure that every person who attends the course will get to learn and apply in real life important life-changing things.
These NLP courses essentials should always be your concern. You have to consider the structure of the curriculum by looking at the training’s length of time, the different media used for a more effective learning, and the trainers who can help you during the training. It is not enough that NLP is a good principle. You should also choose the right training courses which can provide you with these essentials. Do not attend just any NLP courses being offered in your place or over the internet. Choose only the right and perfect one for you!
- Mudi Dog Training Exclusive Free 5 day training course
- German Shepherd Guard Dog Training Tips
- Yorkshire Terrier Puppy And Dog Training Information Yorkie 101
Dog Training DVD, Science Led Dog Training sue williams, godt
Getting training of self-defense is a thing that will always benefit you and you will always feel proud of what you have done because there comes certain moments in one’s life when one faces a known or unknown predator who is willing to harm the defender and when one has a good practice of different self-defense techniques then one does not need to get confused or afraid of the attacker because he is aware of all the possible threats of the predator and also knows how to deal with the predator efficiently and confidently. Here he will definitely seek help from the different self-defense moves and techniques taught earlier. Therefore we can say that self-defense training does benefit a lot and you never know when and where you feel the need to use your right of self-defense.
Now the question arises is that how to learn self-defense moves and techniques. The ideal way to learn the basics of self-defense is to get admission in any institution where you can get training of any of the self-defense courses like judo, karate, martial arts, kung fu, taekwondo etc. But there are some people who can afford to give time to such institute or they don’t have much money to meet the expenses of the required training course.
Therefore for such type of people there is a very easy way to learn some self-defense tricks and techniques without much investment because now Internet and advanced technology has solved lots of our problems. Now you can get online and download or watch videos in which you can see the tutors teaching you useful techniques of self-defense.
The videos of self-defense training are easily available on the Internet. Some of them might be totally free of cost but for more professional stuff you might need to pay some money but still the fee of this would be not so much and I think an average person can easily afford to pay for it. You can really benefit by watching these videos as they will show you a variety of useful tactics and tricks that how you can save yourself and apply some techniques against your predator for seeking your self-defense. You can also buy CDs, DVDs, and Cassettes about self-defense training. This is also a good deal but the idea is that you need to practice those techniques at home regularly to master them as early as possible.