ITIL Online training
The rapid growth and advancement of the Information Technology (IT) sector has given a significant dimension to ITIL – the most widely adopted IT framework in the world. IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a globally recognized IT Service certification and is being used by various organizations and IT professionals for implementation of new service delivery mechanisms and optimization of IT processes. ITIL constitutes a set of different concepts and practices which are relevant to Information Technology Services Management (ITSM), Information Technology (IT) Development and IT Operations.
The study plan in the ITIL Foundation level training incorporates exam simulations alongside instructions. The exam simulations, basically, includes several variations of an ITIL exam and comprises 40 multiple choice questions that needs to be answered in 60 minutes. A minimum score of 65% is needed to pass the exam.
There are different methods of delivering ITIL training courses. This mainly includes Classroom training and Online instructor-led training.
1. A foremost advantage of classroom training is that individual attention is given to each student. However, a major flipside is that classroom training is highly expensive and must be scheduled in advance.
2. ITIL Online training offers certain outstanding advantages such as virtual interaction between instructors and students, availability of recorded classes for reuse elimination of travel, and low expense. A virtual environment is, thus, created where the instructor shares whiteboard, presentations, study materials and actively interacts with participants in real time. Participants can get their queries immediately clarified through Phone, Chat, VOIP or Telephone bridge options. In ITIL Online training, candidates can either opt for standard courses or for the Blended model approach. Blended Learning courses efficiently combine online and offline learning (Classroom learning).
ITIL Online training provides numerous benefits to the candidate such as:
Customized ITIL Online training programs in tune with the learning requirements of each candidate.
A user-friendly Learning Management System.
Audio-video course content and offline reference material.
Doubts could be clarified in real-time.
Interactive virtual classes taken by well-experienced instructors.
Full-length Simulated Practice Tests for ITIL.
ITIL Online training is extremely cost-effective.
- Obedience Dog Training DVD Commands
- Important Tips For Puppy Training, Dog Behaviour and Obedience Training
- How to Train your Dog to NOT PULL on a Leash! EXTREME LEASH PULLING, BARKING, LUNGING and JUMPING!
- Puppy Guide Dog In Training Point Of View. A Day In Angies’ life
Tips For Boxer Dog Training
People who love dogs would recognize a boxer dog right away – it’s hard to miss a handsome dog with chiseled head, cropped ears and a muscular build which stands on its hind legs, prepping to box with its front paws. Boxer dogs are among the most favorite pet companions of people across the globe and for good reason; boxers have an entire list of fine attributes from being calm, intuitive dogs to being playful and patient. But just like any other animal, your boxer needs appropriate training and care to turn it into a lovable canine family pet. To help you with boxer dog training, heed these useful tips:
1. Get to know your dog first. Learn about the boxer breed even before bringing a new puppy home. Research is an inevitable first step to responsible dog ownership. Every dog breed highlights peculiarities in a particular group of canines. Extremely intelligent and playful, boxers forge strong bonds with their owners that last through their lifetimes. Knowing how to train one is crucial to a loyal companionship.
2. Begin with a puppy. Naturally intelligent dogs, boxers are stubborn and strong-willed breeds. Housebreaking and obedience training as best done as early as possible. Also, because of their defined features and creased brows, people tend to assume boxers are ferocious dogs and are naturally aggressive. In truth, boxers are more playful than many other dog breeds but are excellent guard dogs as well. As in any other dog, a boxer protective instinct is roused with perceived threat or aggression. It’s best to train your boxer early to recognize any potential problems.
3. Prepare to be tested. At about 13 weeks old, your boxer puts your resolve to the test. You’ll know it’s time to be tough on boxer dog training when your pet nips and chews and generally ignores your commands. When boxers give you the dominance test, it’s important to assume the leadership role and be firmly consistent. Dogs are pack animals; even boxers submit to the recognized pack leader.
4. Socialize with your dog. An important aspect of boxer dog training is socialization. Boxers need to get used to being around other dogs and people. This is important to curb aggressive tendencies. While training classes are excellent ways to expose your pet to others of his kind, it is equally important for owners to socialize with their pets. Play with your dog. Boxers are an exuberant bundle and would make good running companions. They’d also enjoy long walks or a game of catch.
Benefits of a Trained Boxer Dog
Boxer dog training itself is both an enjoyable and fulfilling experience where owner and pet grow to love and respect the other. Once you’re past the stubbornness of your boxer and have established a strong bond with him, you’ve won a friend, protector and companion for life. Boxers are excellent guard dogs and family pets. You’d be surprised to find your pet is also a pretty useful working dog as well.
- Dog Training with Oakshot Gundogs
Alpha Dog Obedience Training – Basic Steps to Train Your Dog
As the title suggests, praise and positive re-enforcement are your keys to quick and easy obedience training for your dog.
The old saying “dogs are man’s best friend,” didn’t work its way into our every day life by accident. It has taken centuries of man working alongside the Canine and breeding desirable traits into the popular breeds of today. From the tiniest Chihuahua to the biggest Bull Mastiff and everything in between, each breed carries a desirable trait for its master. Along with size, color, type of fur and demeanor. The inherent trait of wanting to please its master, is probably the most desired and useful trait a dog could own. Using your dogs trait to please its master is the most effective way to train any dog. Ever hear the old saying “You attract more bee’s with honey?” Well, the same holds true with training your dog. Good dog obedience training is simply about praising the good behavior of your dog and ignoring the bad.
Praise that can re-enforce wanted behavior can be anything from a simple “GOOD BOY” to a nice piece of steak! A good pat on the head or scratch behind the ears are a couple of my favorites. This type of training can be done under many situations. Let’s say you are working on the command “sit.” If you find your dog in a nice sitting position even without your command. You can use this as an opportunity to positively re-enforce the command”sit.” As the dog is all ready sitting you can tell him/her “good boy! Sit, that is a good sit!” (pet or give him a treat).
Now lets talk a little about handling the not so good behavior. I know that this can be the most challenging part of training a dog. Let me point out the most important thing you have to remember when it comes to dealing with bad behavior. IF YOU DON’T CATCH YOUR DOG IN THE ACT there is no chance for learning or correcting the behavior. If you do catch your dog in the act of say chewing on your brand new dinning room table, (which has happened to me), you must first control your emotions. Then firmly say,”NO!” and re-direct them to what they are aloud to chew on. Now comes the really hard part… praise them for chewing on the correct chew toy. Keep your rage for that Saturday morning kick boxing class.
So, remember “Good Dog!” Obedience Training. Is the best and fastest way to train your dog. And you will be rewarded as you develop confidence in your dog and your relationship with your dog. An unbeatable combination for a long lasting rewarding companionship.
Happy training, thanks for reading.