Some Handy Puppy Training Tips
Training your puppy should be fun for both you and the puppy. You will quickly see that puppies have an astonishing ability to learn complex demands very easily and quickly. Below follows a few tips that you should keep in mind when training your puppy.
1. Start with training your puppy as soon as they arrive at your home. Although puppies should learn very quickly, there attention span will be relatively short, and you should therefore try to not spend more than 10 – 15 minutes on training twice daily.
2. Proceed with training when your puppy is relaxed, and when the atmosphere around the house is quiet. You should move the location for training to an increasingly more complex and more stimulating environment after your puppy has learned a response in one environment,. It is important for your puppy to be trained in each environment that you wish for them to react in.
3. Learning occurs more quickly if one person teaches the puppy first and then the other family members get drawn in. You should train the puppy using one-word commands like “come” and “sit down”. You should attempt not to use the puppy’s name in connection with the command, as too much verbal commands are puzzling and will slow down the learning process.
4. Reward suitable behavior as soon as doable after giving the command, but it is best within ½ second. Give respected rewards such as food, touch and praise your puppy every time they respond to a command. You will rapidly learn which reward is more appreciated by your puppy. As soon as the response is learned, give the rewards sporadically. This will produce quick learning and generate a more permanent response.
5. If your puppy does not succeed at any level of the training process, stop the training, do not reward your puppy and start the training process again, but at a simpler level. How consistently a puppy reacts to a command is a role of the degree of training. If a puppy reacts only when they feel like it, or when the environment is calm, you should start again and train more deeply.
6. You should be patient, and never punish your puppy. The contrary of reward is to not reward, and not punishment. A punishment that causes pain or exhilaration does not work and usually causes problems. Punishment may also get in the way of the bond between the owner and the animal. If the puppy is doing something that is unsuitable, you should distract the reward or use the reward for responding to a command which is unsuited with the unwanted behavior.
- The easiest, fastest and most reliable SIT STAY- clicker dog training
Free Horse Racing Videos
Yes, Salt was a fun action-adventure genre film, even if you have to suspend disbelief that a drink of water can beat up beefy men. Okay, you know it’s fake, but you love to watch Angelina Jolie. When you want to get back to reality, which requires real muscle, nothing in the sports world beats free horse racing videos.
There are two types of horse racing fans, those who love to bet on horses and those who just like to watch and be inspired by the beauty and grace of these spectacular four-footed athletes. Yes, betting the Trifecta, Exacta, or Daily Double and turning in a winning ticket is what turns on a lot of people, but if it weren’t for the beauty and majesty of horse flesh in ultimate competition, they might be racing jackrabbits.
Here’s the latest selection of free horse racing videos:
Man o’War (1917-47), the greatest Thoroughbred racehorse of all time
Secretariat (1970-89), the 1973 Triple Crown champion
Forego (1970-97), winner of eight Eclipse Awards including Horse of the Year, Champion Handicap Horse, and Champion Sprinter.
Affirmed (1975-2001), famed rival of Alydar, and most recent winner of the Triple Crown in 1978.
John Henry (1975-2007), the Eclipse Award Horse of the Year for 1981 and 1984, and the greatest money earner of all time.
Bernardini (2003-), son of A.P. Indy, who won the 2006 Preakness Stakes by 5-1/4 lenghts in a time of 1:54:65 in the same race that saw Kentucky Derby winner Barbara fatally injured.
Curlin (2004-), highest North American money earner, $ 10.5 million, and winner of the 2007 Preakness Stakes, 2007 Breaders’ Cup Classic, and 2008 Dubai World Cup.
Rags to Riches (2004-), the first filly to win the Belmont Stakes in over a century (2007), defeating horse of the year Curlin.
Street (2004-), winner of the 2007 Kentucky Derby.
Zenyatta (2004-), the retired female champion racehorse who won 19 consecutive races.
Uncle Mo (2008-), the leading contender for the 2011 Kentucky Derby.
General horse racing videos – YouTube has a growing collection of some of the best horse racing videos of all time, featuring some of the greatest horse racing legends to ever set foot on any racetrack. YouTube is also the place to get videos on all aspects of the sport, from the bugle call at the start to the photofinish and the victory ceremony, along with training and breeding videos at all levels. Some videos feature a jockey cam, or a collection of horse racing accidents and oddities like starting gate tractor malfunctions. How about a video of the craziest horses ever seen? YouTube categories include horses, horse mating, horse breeding, horse racing, horse jumping, horse riding, and horse training. Never mind Horse With No Name, that’s a song.
View any or all of these free <a href=”http://ezinemark.com/goto.php?url=http://www.horseracegame.com/videos.php”>horse racing videos</a> and experience the majesty of thoroughbred horse racing. For more information on how to view horse racing videos online, check out the following website: www.horseracegame.com.
- Private Dog Training Lessons La Costa CA Dog Trainers
Training Your Dog To Live Peacefully With Your New Baby
Click here http://tinyurl.com/dogdogdogs This page is a wish for me. An area where just about all dog and puppy keepers can come to for any effective dog training solution. Is it doesn’t culmination involving years and years involving my interest and experience, working one-on-one with pups and changing people’s relationships with their household pets forever. Now i am positive you’ll achieve incredible results and that i look forward to reading all about the item! Click here http://tinyurl.com/dogdogdogs
- How to Potty Train Your Dog in 7 Days | Super Awesome Dogs
- SMALL DOG POTTY TRAINING WITH THE CHICAGO DOG COACH
- PREMIER Dog Training Lessons