- Quick Dog Training Tips For Beginners
- The Best Trained Dog Ever (2013)
- Benchmark Pet Services Dog Training Series – Episode 1: Name Recognition & Awareness
- Dog Training Methods
BASIC DOG OBEDIENCE TRAINING: SIT STAY AND DOWN
This video is a brief introduction into basic obedience. Obedience is the fundamental means of communication with any animal. Through obedience training your dog will learn what, when and how to do what your asking.
The Complete Guide To Your Dog’s Nutrition Review | Learn How To Take Care Of Dogs Vinamy
the complete guide to your dog’s nutrition
The Complete Guide To Your Dog’s Nutrition is the latest program for dog lovers who want to learn how to keep their dog healthy and happy. In addition, the program is made by Sharda Baker, a food expert and professional dog trainer who has over 20 years of experience in the dog training industry. Since Sharda Baker released The Complete Guide To Your Dog’s Nutrition, many people have used it to find a simple and easy way to improve their dog’s health.
The review on the site Vinamy.com indicates that this program can help people protect their dogs from diseases and illnesses, including coronavirus, hepatitis, lyme disease, kennel cough, parainfluenza and parvo. In addition, with this program, people will learn how to read and understand any dog food label and how to choose a diet that helps prevent bladder and kidney stones. Upon ordering The Complete Guide To Your Dog’s Nutrition, Sharda Baker will provide instruction books, audio CDs and bonuses such as:
The Ultimate Dog Food Manual The Dog Food Report book The Complete Guide To Your Dog’s Nutrition audio CD What Is The Healthy Food For Your Dog audio CD Managing Both The Finicky Eater and The Overweight Dog Guide Proven Tips That Work 101 Healthy Homemade Dog Recipes – The Ultimate Dog Food Cookbook Making Wholesome Homemade Dog Biscuits & Treats book Dog Allergy Help For Your Best Friend book Special Diets Dog Recipes book 60-day money back guarantee Free lifetime Complete Guide To Your Dog’s Nutrition upgrades Private email consultation with Sharda Baker Access to the Healthy Dog Life Forum
Susan Marshall from the site Vinamy.com says, The Complete Guide To Your Dog’s Nutrition is a useful program for dog owners who want to learn how to choose the healthiest dog food to suit their dog’s needs. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep The Complete Guide To Your Dog’s Nutrition program or get their money back.
If people wish to view pros and cons of Complete Guide To Your Dog’s Nutrition from a full review, they could visit the website: http://vinamy.com/complete-guide-to-your-dogs/
To know more details about this program, people can directly access to the official site.
_________________ About Susan Marshall: Susan Marshall is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Susan Marshall provides people with a collection of reliable tips on how to take care of dogs.
Tips for dog training
A trained dog can better help us in family life, and become a good family companion dog. However, many parents in the process of training dogs may don’t careful to use the appropriate method. Remember the following points should not do during training process and let training work more smoothly.
1. Don’t severe punishment for dog To the dog not to promote use corporal punishment. Same as child, there are a lot of dogs will produce negative mentality from the pain, it is easy to backfire. Severe punishment will only let the dog do more severe on next behavior, and the wrong behavior more frequently. If the dog bite bad things, first of all to make sure that the dog’s teeth growth or not, if it is, you can buy some molar items for dog using, that can reduce the bite frequency of other items. However, parents beat dog which use bite broken item, if this item is parent’s clothes and will let the dog do remember the smell of this item, and dog probably will continue to bite the parents of other things.
2. Don’t easy shouting with dog not obedient The dog can’t understand the human language, but it can understand people’s mood. When parents down the order to dog, but the dog do not understand, only can vaguely in situ looked at parents. At this time, some parents will try so hard and may shouting, and that will only backfire.
3. Don’t force dog when it can’t understand order Give order to dogs, the dog may not able to absorb, if parents give high pressure may make it produces self-abandoned and bad mood. This will be a vicious circle, let the dog more and more nervous, even can’t do parents given order.
4. Don’t pull up dog collar; too much force will damage the dog’s neck A big size dog should choose belt material collar; a small size dog can use plastic buckle collar. But no matter what material collar, you can pull up hard, because this will get serious damage on dog cervical vertebra, even cause life risk.
5. Don’t punish dog late when they make mistakes The dog intelligence is lower than human being; usually they don’t know that they make the troubles. If you really want to give dog a lesson, must do it on time when done something wrong, so the dog can understand and remember.
6. Don’t use the way of jejunitas to punish the dog Don’t give food or water to punish dog which has great harm to dog’s health; especially the young and old dog, so don’t suggest use this way into the training process.
If you want to be a good dog owner, you should treat them kindly and tender, and you also should shop cheap dog beds for them. And dogs need dog raincoat when you training them outdoor. Talkaboutpet also has cat sweaters with big discount!
German shepherd protection dogs training – bite work and long attack – male Tayson
Training a German Shepherd comes with it’s own unique challenges that other breeds don’t give you. One of the most rewarding breeds of dog the German Shepherd dog tends to have a very distinctive personality that makes training it something that requires special attention.
A few reasons why you will need specific advice on German Shepherd training
· A GSD (German Shepherd Dog) is one of the most energetic breeds of dog
· They require considerable mental as well as energetic stimulation
· A lot are very particular about what they eat
· They suffer from numerous health problems inherent in the breed (e.g. hip dysplasia)
German Shepherd Training
So what specifics do you need to consider when German Shepherd training?
Firstly you must remember just how energetic your dog is. They require a lot of rigorous exercise every day – and before they do they have trouble concentrating. So make sure that you exercise them before getting into any serious obedience training or they won’t concentrate as well.
The level of mental stimulation they need is also considerable, so don’t have just one training session a day. On top of that training session look to include training in everyday activities, like getting them to sit before crossing a road or eating.
Make sure you are also thinking about what their diet is when you are giving them food rewards. Because of the health issues associated with the breed it is best to give a German Shepherd a very healthy diet – to that end make sure the treats and rewards you give are healthy. GSD’s certainly do well with a lot of protein in their diet.
If one of the training methods that you are consider is obedience schools make sure they allow German Shepherds. A lot of schools don’t allow German Shepherds because of how they are with other canines. Some will require you to muzzle the dog, DON’T. Muzzling them will make training far harder.