Have you ever wondered why some dogs are so calm around noisy environments, while others look nervous and stressed? There are many loud, new and unusual sounds a dog must get used to. Training our dogs to be comfortable with sound is essential to having a calm, well-adjusted dog. This video is specifically showing how easy dog owners can prepare their dogs for the arrival of their new baby. Watch the video and download the Sound Proof Puppy Training App today!
- Clicker Training Basics – Dog Training
If you are one of those people who is not really that familiar about NLP, you might be wondering what really happens in NLP training. If you are enrolled in NLP training, it means that you are going to be in a program which can help you enhanced the connection between the already existing connections of extensive neurological processes, self-confidence, linguistics, and skills. Some training programs claims that the can help you achieve a new sense of self-awareness and self-esteem that will take you to new heights to your lives, especially on your career. One thing that needs to be established though is that NLP training is not for diagnosing, or treating psychiatric conditions, it merely focuses on the problems that the person is having and how to overcome those problems to become better.
Most experts would suggest that the best way to learn Neuro-Linguistic Programming just like any other training is with practical and hands-on training. Most often trainers or coaches use unique style of training which includes humor and playfulness. Now the question is, what does NLP Training do? One NLP Training Provider claims that their programs provide their students with skills, techniques, and knowledge needed to effectively create lasting effects that will change their lives for the better. Now, imagine if you will enroll in one of these NLP Training programs you will get a chance to become someone who gets to achieve great things. You will now have a chance to change your unwanted behaviors and turn them into something positive. Not only that, some NLP Training Programs give you leadership training and management training to fully take charge of your life and learn to lead others to the changes they want.
However, even if there are a lot of good and positive things that one can get from joining an NLP Training still there are some critics of the program. Which by the way is normal and cannot be prevented, it is true for every successful programs. One major critic to it is that there are NLP therapists that are just into fraud or that NLP itself is a scam. I think personally NLP is not a scam but it is true that there exist practitioners that are very dubious and should be treated with caution. Another problem is that there are so many untrained practitioners out there, that is why it is essential for one to really do research in order to prevent these things to happen.
In joining NLP training courses, you will be able to clearly see the path that you are taking. Through new and innovative ideas you will be taken into the right path, NLP Training also makes you appreciate the better horizons of life. NLP is also an effective way to help you out in interpersonal relationships, including your job and education. It also helps you improve in business deals, in the way you teach and many other in your daily life routine.
As someone who participated in NLP Training before, it is safe to say that NLP was a great help for me personally. Yes, I did become better and I am not telling you this because I want you to join right now. Theres definitely nothing wrong with participating in one that is why I would advise you to do so. However, you also need to be careful because just like any other programs there exist a not-so-good side to NLP.
- Small Dogs 101………..Peter Caine dog training
- Dove Cresswells Dog Training Online. 2013, will it work (my legit review)
Tips For Boxer Dog Training
People who love dogs would recognize a boxer dog right away – it’s hard to miss a handsome dog with chiseled head, cropped ears and a muscular build which stands on its hind legs, prepping to box with its front paws. Boxer dogs are among the most favorite pet companions of people across the globe and for good reason; boxers have an entire list of fine attributes from being calm, intuitive dogs to being playful and patient. But just like any other animal, your boxer needs appropriate training and care to turn it into a lovable canine family pet. To help you with boxer dog training, heed these useful tips:
1. Get to know your dog first. Learn about the boxer breed even before bringing a new puppy home. Research is an inevitable first step to responsible dog ownership. Every dog breed highlights peculiarities in a particular group of canines. Extremely intelligent and playful, boxers forge strong bonds with their owners that last through their lifetimes. Knowing how to train one is crucial to a loyal companionship.
2. Begin with a puppy. Naturally intelligent dogs, boxers are stubborn and strong-willed breeds. Housebreaking and obedience training as best done as early as possible. Also, because of their defined features and creased brows, people tend to assume boxers are ferocious dogs and are naturally aggressive. In truth, boxers are more playful than many other dog breeds but are excellent guard dogs as well. As in any other dog, a boxer protective instinct is roused with perceived threat or aggression. It’s best to train your boxer early to recognize any potential problems.
3. Prepare to be tested. At about 13 weeks old, your boxer puts your resolve to the test. You’ll know it’s time to be tough on boxer dog training when your pet nips and chews and generally ignores your commands. When boxers give you the dominance test, it’s important to assume the leadership role and be firmly consistent. Dogs are pack animals; even boxers submit to the recognized pack leader.
4. Socialize with your dog. An important aspect of boxer dog training is socialization. Boxers need to get used to being around other dogs and people. This is important to curb aggressive tendencies. While training classes are excellent ways to expose your pet to others of his kind, it is equally important for owners to socialize with their pets. Play with your dog. Boxers are an exuberant bundle and would make good running companions. They’d also enjoy long walks or a game of catch.
Benefits of a Trained Boxer Dog
Boxer dog training itself is both an enjoyable and fulfilling experience where owner and pet grow to love and respect the other. Once you’re past the stubbornness of your boxer and have established a strong bond with him, you’ve won a friend, protector and companion for life. Boxers are excellent guard dogs and family pets. You’d be surprised to find your pet is also a pretty useful working dog as well.
- Recreational Truffle Dog Training 101 Online Instruction
Tracking Dog Training – Fun Games For Beginning Tracking Dog Training
A dog is a tracking and sniffing powerhouse so tracking dog training can both be a fun and rewarding experience for both of you. Did you know that a dog can sniff a drop of blood in 55 gallons of water? A dog’s sense of smell is so accurate that it is 100,000,000 times more powerful than a human’s scent!
This kind of training really harnesses this power for practical purposes. A great way to introduce the training is through games. Incorporating it in games makes your dog learn and have fun at the same time. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Your dog loves it when you give it a treat, right? Start your tracking dog training with a simple “Find It” game. For starters, you need a dog treat. Have your dog sniff it, but don’t give it to your dog. Then, make a great show of looking like you’re hiding the treat from the dog by going to five or more places.
Then surreptitiously hide the dog treat in any one of the places you’ve visited. Then, say something like “Find it!” or “Go find!” Have your dog find the dog treat and praise your dog profusely when he or she finds it. If the dog becomes proficient in this game, you can make this type of training more challenging by hiding the treat while the dog is in another room.
This is a different take on the first tracking dog training game mentioned above. For this second dog training game, you are going to teach him or her how to find a certain person. This game is useful if you need the dog to find a certain person. First, you have to teach the dog to associate the name of the person with the person you want your dog to find. This training can be very useful if you want to teach your dog to track a family member for example.
Have your target person sit in a corner of a room, and say, “Find (the name of the person)!” Then, let the person give the dog a treat when the dog finds him or her. Do this several times until the dog learns that he or she needs to find the person when you give the command. Then, slowly ease the dog from the dog treats. This part of the training ensures that the dog is not trained to find the person who has treats, but to find the person only.
When the dog learns this technique, go to the next level. This time, teach the dog to find the person in another room. Then make it more difficult by having the dog use the scent from the air to find the person outdoors.
You can let your dog undergo this type of dog training for competition or for search and rescue. You can arm your dog with tracking dog training and you’ll have a powerful ally when someone in your family goes missing.
- Private Dog Training Seminar, Venice Beach, WWE Announcer and Singer Lilian Garcia