- Force Training vs Positive Reinforcement for Dog Behavior and Dog Training
Tips For Boxer Dog Training
People who love dogs would recognize a boxer dog right away – it’s hard to miss a handsome dog with chiseled head, cropped ears and a muscular build which stands on its hind legs, prepping to box with its front paws. Boxer dogs are among the most favorite pet companions of people across the globe and for good reason; boxers have an entire list of fine attributes from being calm, intuitive dogs to being playful and patient. But just like any other animal, your boxer needs appropriate training and care to turn it into a lovable canine family pet. To help you with boxer dog training, heed these useful tips:
1. Get to know your dog first. Learn about the boxer breed even before bringing a new puppy home. Research is an inevitable first step to responsible dog ownership. Every dog breed highlights peculiarities in a particular group of canines. Extremely intelligent and playful, boxers forge strong bonds with their owners that last through their lifetimes. Knowing how to train one is crucial to a loyal companionship.
2. Begin with a puppy. Naturally intelligent dogs, boxers are stubborn and strong-willed breeds. Housebreaking and obedience training as best done as early as possible. Also, because of their defined features and creased brows, people tend to assume boxers are ferocious dogs and are naturally aggressive. In truth, boxers are more playful than many other dog breeds but are excellent guard dogs as well. As in any other dog, a boxer protective instinct is roused with perceived threat or aggression. It’s best to train your boxer early to recognize any potential problems.
3. Prepare to be tested. At about 13 weeks old, your boxer puts your resolve to the test. You’ll know it’s time to be tough on boxer dog training when your pet nips and chews and generally ignores your commands. When boxers give you the dominance test, it’s important to assume the leadership role and be firmly consistent. Dogs are pack animals; even boxers submit to the recognized pack leader.
4. Socialize with your dog. An important aspect of boxer dog training is socialization. Boxers need to get used to being around other dogs and people. This is important to curb aggressive tendencies. While training classes are excellent ways to expose your pet to others of his kind, it is equally important for owners to socialize with their pets. Play with your dog. Boxers are an exuberant bundle and would make good running companions. They’d also enjoy long walks or a game of catch.
Benefits of a Trained Boxer Dog
Boxer dog training itself is both an enjoyable and fulfilling experience where owner and pet grow to love and respect the other. Once you’re past the stubbornness of your boxer and have established a strong bond with him, you’ve won a friend, protector and companion for life. Boxers are excellent guard dogs and family pets. You’d be surprised to find your pet is also a pretty useful working dog as well.
- How to Train your Dog Not to be Scared
- Positive Dog Training – Chinese Crested Dog Training
- Dog Tricks Tutorial: Cop Cop dog
NLP Training Courses Essentials
NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Program is the kind of training that aims to help people improve themselves by giving them different techniques and strategies on developing their skills, facing their fears and changing perspective and behavior for the better. If you are the type of person who dream and aim high for the future, you should try to attend NLP training courses now. This will help you achieve whatever goal you set for yourself. However, you need to see first that the training course you will be attending is well-equipped with the things you need to improve yourself.
Some of the essentials for NLP are the following:
NLP should be well-structured – One of the main reasons for you to attend NLP courses is to learn things that can improve your personality as a whole person. Thus, being able to attend to well-structured NLP training programs is a must. But how will you determine if the NLP training being offered to you is well-structured? A well-structured NLP should be offered in a longer period of time for its attendee to fully learn, internalize, and apply all the things the whole training is teaching. Look right away on how long the training would last.
NLP should provide you with best media to help you learn fast – Most NLP training is done personally for you to be able to ask questions and be answered right away. Personal training is also important for you to fully understand the whole point of the training. But different media like CDs, DVDs and software are also important as this will keep your learning continuously even if you’re back at home.
NLP should have the best trainers – NLP should provide its trainee only the best trainers. Trainers should have enough experience on NLP training. NLP should have effective trainers to ensure that every person who attends the course will get to learn and apply in real life important life-changing things.
These NLP courses essentials should always be your concern. You have to consider the structure of the curriculum by looking at the training’s length of time, the different media used for a more effective learning, and the trainers who can help you during the training. It is not enough that NLP is a good principle. You should also choose the right training courses which can provide you with these essentials. Do not attend just any NLP courses being offered in your place or over the internet. Choose only the right and perfect one for you!
Dog Toilet Training Tips
Many of us keep pets. Pets have become a part and parcel of many households and it is quite true that be it a bird, dog or cat they do bring a freshness and welcome respite to the daily mundane colors of life. A dog is one of the most popular choices as the pet.
A dog is generally preferred as the pet because of the fact they are amiable and social by nature. A truly devoted animal, the dog is always up there among the rankings when it comes to obeying orders and doing duties. They well and truly transpire as the mans best friend and it has been seen more often than not that dogs have even turned up as the savior o both man and property when the need came.
This though sums up all the benefits of having a pet and more so the dog as a pet it is quite true that the training of the animal might prove to be a bit to tedious for the owners. It is literally a daunting task to train the dog and most often the owners are confused as to employ a trainer or train the animal themselves. This usually leads to confusion when the trainer is changed and results in an ill-mannered dog. There is nothing more disastrous for a household than an ill-mannered dog. A misbehaving dog will rip of slippers, shades and throw tantrums all around the house. So it is very important that certain set of rules are always followed during the growing up phase of the animal.
Dog toilet training is something which needs to given a thought to because you wont want your dog to litter the entire house. It is essential that you decide upon whether to employ a trainer or train the dog yourself. If you want to train the dog yourself you must keep in mind the following points.
Crate training a puppy is the best way to train your dog. This starts off with the buying of a crate for the dog where it will be made to sleep in. though it can sound a bit cruel to the dog but it is absolutely essential. Crate training a puppy is the only way to ensure that the dog develops a sense of hygiene because it will not want to litter its own sleeping place. Crate training a puppy will also ensure that the dog will understand the value of personal place of everyone around the house and will not dirty the entire house while relieving itself.
The best way to make sure that the dog obeys your commands is to make it understand that whenever it does what it is asked to you will be giving him a pat on the back, a coat brush or a playing session in the evening at the park.
These house training methods are really important because these will keep the dog happy and it will be obeying all your commands leading to a happy owner and a more happy pet.
- Private Dog Training Seminar, Venice Beach, WWE Announcer and Singer Lilian Garcia