Dog Training Courses and More to Consider When Getting a Dog
Getting a new puppy is a big decision. It is a decision that comes with big responsibilities. Puppies require a lot of work, but also give lots of love. When considering getting a new dog you want to way the pros and cons and decide if this is really something you want to invest time and energy in.
Two major reasons to get a new puppy is the companionship and love that they offer. They can bring great joy to your life for many years and become a part of your family. Dogs can also give you a sense of security in your home, warning of visitors before you even know they are there.
One essential step you need to follow when getting a new puppy is to work on Dog Training Courses for your new puppy. This will allow you and your puppy to have a happier life together. If you have a well trained dog you can easily take them places and leave them at home with out worrying about the havoc they might cause. This does require time and commitment but you will be happy you spent the time researching and implementing Dog Training Courses as the pay off is big.
A new puppy requires a monetary commitment as well. Dogs can be expensive. Vet visits add up quickly, as well as food and Dog Grooming. There are Dog Grooming Courses to teach you how you can do it yourself, which will save you money in the long run. Purchasing accessories for your pet is another area that will cost a little money. You will need a collar or harness, and leash. Many people get a bowl for food and water as well as a dog bed. You will of course need to feed your dog and that will be an added expense monthly.
You can also expect to not sleep as well when you first get a puppy. Young puppies need to be taken out early in the morning and sometimes even in the middle of the night as they learn to control their bladder. This will pass once they get a little older, but you must be prepared to lose a sleep during the early days.
All that being said, dogs are a wonderful addition to a family. If you research dog training coursesand you weigh the pros and cons and feel you can make the commitment it requires, then you are ready to take the leap into dog ownership.
- Personal Protection Dogs Working as One (German Shepherds + Belgian Malinois)
Chihuahua Potty Training – Easy Methods
Potty training a Chihuahua isn’t that hard as with other dog breeds. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that they do not respond to the negative attitude and harsh discipline. Positive reinforcement is the key for the successful Chihuahua potty training. And also, you have to start the training as soon as your dog is in the home for the first time. Some of the tips are given to make sure that the potty training is smoothly running.
1. Use crate: Dogs have an instinct that they do not go for potty in the place where they sleep. While they are inside the crate and you are out of the home or at night, they usually don’t have an accident. But remember to take them out when you return back or at the morning. Give them a treat as they finished with bathroom as showing them they are doing it rightly.
2. Be consistent with the time: Taking them out is the first thing to do in the morning, after the meal and before the bed time, and it is the best principle to apply. Doing this will make sure that they are more likely to prevent accidents and keep their bodies in routine.
3. Positive reinforcement: Chihuahua doesn’t respond to the negative attitude like yelling and shouting. They will not learn properly and won’t get you if you become mad and you lose temper. Instead they will respond wisely to positive reinforcement as well as to treats every time. They will learn more quickly and the possibility of accident will be less.
4. Never rub their nose in it: As the old school training prefers to rub the dog’s nose in it as accident occurs inside the house. But, this might not be the proper idea for Chihuahua potty training. It is usual that accidents do happen, so it is better to take them out as soon as it is about to happen. This will make sure that they shouldn’t do it in the house; instead they must go out for it.
5. Never let them be sneaky: Little puppies are able to hide and can go to the corner and you can’t even realize that they are doing there. You have to track them all time until and unless they are house broken completely. It is hard to stop them from doing potty inside the house than not letting them to do it.
It could be hard for both the owner and the dog for successful potty training, but only it requires is a bit of patience for the task done. The house breaking should be done properly and get the dog nicely trained if you want Chihuahua as a pet. You must be willing to put all the efforts and time that it will need for the successful potty training.
- 1.5 Year Old GSP! Private Training Seminar in Fort Lauderdale, Florida! Dog Training with Nick White
- Barney – Golden Retriever Puppy – 2 Week Residential Dog Training
- Dog Walking Jobs: How To Get More Clients
- Online Dog Training Courses Free | Online Dog Training College
Training Your Dog To Live Peacefully With Your New Baby
Click here http://tinyurl.com/dogdogdogs This page is a wish for me. An area where just about all dog and puppy keepers can come to for any effective dog training solution. Is it doesn’t culmination involving years and years involving my interest and experience, working one-on-one with pups and changing people’s relationships with their household pets forever. Now i am positive you’ll achieve incredible results and that i look forward to reading all about the item! Click here http://tinyurl.com/dogdogdogs