- D.T. the Dog Training Video 5 | Introducing E-Collar and Formal Obedience
Dog training 101: How To Train A Small Dog
For those of you interested in using this CRM system, you should know that a SalesLogix training can and will be organized. By attending the training, you have the opportunity to discover what CRM is all about and learn how to use it inside your company, only to increase your productivity and level of efficiency.
If you have decided on the CRM training, you should know that there are different opportunities available. First of all, you can choose between onsite and online group SalesLogix training, or between onsite and online one-to-one CRM training. The last option will be to discuss matters with a trainer over the phone, asking the questions you want and refreshing your memory about this CRM software. The advantages of going through such trainings are numerous but they are certainly related to making you more aware of the concept of business productivity.
For example, by learning how to use the CRM program, you can increase the quality of the data that flows through your organization, increasing the level of accuracy. New technologies are on the rise and concepts like sales force automation are becoming essential. The SalesLogix training is trying to bring you up-to-date with new technologies, so that you know the benefits of using the sales forecasting software and also learn how to use SalesLogix in the context of your own business. Its not for nothing that the training is so well organized, presenting so much information, as these are the requirements of the present day.
As it was already mentioned, you can attend the CRM training as part of a group or as an individual, discussing things personally with a trainer. The second version is preferred by a lot of people who are interested in the SalesLogix training, as they are often too shy in order to ask the questions they want within a group. As for the training, you should know that there are two types of training offered for SalesLogix. The first is recommended to beginners, introducing them to the CRM software and presenting the way the program should be used. The second is for advanced users, people who want to discover new things about SalesLogix and perhaps understand the latest updates.
The last type offered is the refresher training, a special type of training which is organized for those who have already completed the SalesLogix training. This is just to refresh peoples memory, to make sure that the basic notions have been understood and that no uncertainties have appeared on the horizon. Regardless of the type of training that you decide to attend, it is guaranteed that you will discover lots of useful information, information that you will be able to use in the future, in order to increase the level of productivity and success in your organization. The CRM software will become a partner that you cannot work without.
- The Best Trained Dog Ever (2013)
- German Shepherds: Potty Training German Shepherd Puppies – FREE MINI Course German Shepherds
- Dog Training Books Best Online Training with dog training books
- Electronic Dog Collars (Dogtra 2300 NCP) | Back to Basics Show
Dog Training Methods . . .Does Right & Wrong Exist?
If you have thoughts about some wonderful breed of the dog with intelligent, warm, comical, loving character then you probably should be thinking about the basset hound. They are suitable for your family and they can manage themselves with the family member especially with the children. They are eager to please their owner and are capable enough to learn any type of tricks and command but they are little stubborn so it could be somehow a challenging while training a basset hound. Training a basset hound is quite difficult task to do as they deny respecting their owner and they do whatever their hound leads them to do.
1. During the training sessions, some point should be noted in the case of the basset hound. They have acquired a unique structure of the bone. They have more number of bones and are usually long. Because of this reason, it is better to keep some of the activities minimum especially during their childhood.
2. Consistency is the most important factor that determines the quality of the training. If it is well maintained while training the basset hound, they along with the owner can enjoy the time. Plus there must be some sort of fun during the training period so that you and your will not be bored.
3. You must be giving the reward to the dogs. Often the basset hound responds to the form of reward. They have strong will to complete the task as the reward is given. But you should not show them reward before completion of the task. Treat system will make the hound eager to complete the task.
4. They are very much poor in the obedience training. You have to keep in mind that they are the attracted to any scent as they follow their nose. They are the dog having low desire to please their master and they may rather love you death than respect you. So you can take the help of some experience trainer for this.
5. There must be certain limitation in the time. These hounds become bored very soon and very easily. It will be good if the training session last for a short while than the long one.
6. Train your basset hound where to do their business at. So for the house training, persistence, and patience are the key for the successful result from the basset hounds.
7. Finally, training a basset hound can give you the well trained, well behaved, and more enjoyable companion one wish for.
Cerebral Palsy Seeks to Raise Money for Special Needs Children
10-year-old Entrepreneur Keith Boyd with his mentor Thrive15 CEO Clay Clark
Ten-year-old Keith Boyd, CEO of Keiths Ice Cold Lemonade Stand, is teaming up with entrepreneurship education resource Thrive15 and several local businesses to make lemonade out of lemons. Boyd, who was born with nonverbal cerebral palsy and is unable to use his arms, legs or mouth, set out to raise $ 250,000 for The Little Light House, a Tulsa-based development center for children with special needs. The Little Light House gifted him with the technology that allows him to now verbally communicate. The Tobii EyeMobile is a tool that allows Boyd to communicate by using his eyes to type what he wants to say on a screen, which is then verbalized by the tool. In response to this gift, Boyd crafted a business plan to set up lemonade stands around Tulsa for the summer, the proceeds of which would benefit The Little Light House.
“My goal is to raise money for The Little Light House where I went to school until I was six. They have done so much for me; I want to give back so other kids can go to that school without paying any money,” said Keith Boyd.
Recognizing Boyds entrepreneurial spirit, local franchised Chick-fil-A Operator and Thrive15 mentor Arthur Greeno reached out to Keiths parents to ask how he could make the lemonade stands become a reality. Greeno enlisted the help of other Thrive15 mentors, who helped create a website for the lemonade stands and to secure local sponsors and media partners for the initiative. Additionally, Greeno secured donations of lemons and tea for the stands.
I knew I had to meet Keith when I heard his story, said Greeno. I was so inspired when he shared his business plan with me that he had written with his eyes. Many people dream big, but to take action is very admirable.
Thrive15 was honored to provide Keith the tools he needs to succeed in business, says Thrive15 CEO Clay Clark. Keith reminds us that it doesnt matter what your circumstances are, you can thrive if you are diligent.
Keiths Ice Cold Lemonade Stands will launch on Wednesday, June 18 at ten Tulsa area business locations and will be open every Wednesday from June 18 through August 20 between the hours of 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For donation of any amount, guests will receive a cup of either Chick-fil-A Lemonade or Chick-fil-A Sweet Tea. For donations of $ 100 or more, guests will receive a reusable Chick-fil-A cup that they can take to any Tulsa-area Chick-fil-A restaurant through August 20 for unlimited beverage refills.
Participating sponsors of Keiths Ice Cold Lemonade Stand include: Thrive15.com, Tulsa-area Chick-fil-A restaurants, Bob Hurley Ford, Lawn America, KOKI Fox 23, The Apothecary Shoppe, The Vintage Pearl, The Journey Training, M&M Lumber Co., Sunkist, Tetley, TetleyHarris Food Group, Lamar Advertising Group, American Waste Control, Halo Branded Solutions, Domino Foods, Bryan Smith State Farm Agency, E-Z Up, Red Dog Construction and Healthy Living Games.
Keith’s Ice Cold Lemonade Stand Quick Facts:
http://www.KeithsIceColdLemonade.com For more information about Keiths Ice Cold Lemonade Stand, or to donate, visit Facebook, the website or contact Thrive15.com.
Thrive15.com Quick Facts:
Website – http://www.thrive15.com Thrive15.com provides entertaining online education for entrepreneurs taught by millionaires and everyday success stories including, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player, David Robinson, for Executive Vice President of Walt Disney World Resorts, Lee Cockerell, Tulsa’s own best-selling author Clifton Taulbert, founder of Regent Bank Sean Kouplen, Oklahoma’s Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
# # #